Progressive automation in the provision of public services and spreading of AI across industries reiterates the need for better understanding and collaboration across domains and borders. The Summit aims to spotlight ideas and encourage sharing of insights that can serve as inputs for policies and joint ventures of research and experimentation.
As a free and open exchange, the conference will provide a platform to explore the application of AI-powered technologies in the following practical core sectors:
- Govtech innovation in public service delivery and improved government efficiency;
- evolution of labour demand, education and skills development;
- how AI is transforming the law and how law is transforming AI;
- provision of personalised healthcare;
- application of AI in achieving UN Sustainable Development Goals;
- smart cities;
- building trust for use of AI by law enforcement
Under the core theme of public value, the discussions will look at how the governments, businesses and societies can gain from AI, how to design collaborative, more coherent and effective solutions, but also how to solve challenges that this technology brings to public trust, employment, safety and fairness.
The summit will be divided into plenary sessions and parallel panel discussions to provide insights into trends, innovations, impacts, and dilemmas.